Thursday, December 27, 2007

Away

Last couple of weeks I was busy with getting ready for our trip. Our trip to Turkey, to visit our families and friends....We left home on December 24 and arrived in Istanbul on December 25, after a looooooooooong journey... Now we are spending time with my mom and in-laws, eating good food, meeting friends, visiting uncles, aunts, cousins and nephews... Unfortunately I haven't had time to transfer the new photos to my laptop yet... I'm hoping to post them in a couple of days but if I don't, please forgive me. You know how busy it gets when you visit your family after a long time...In the meantime I'm leaving you with a photo of the beautiful Bosphorus (a friend of mine took this a couple of summers ago).


I hope everybody is having a happy holiday season with families and friends... take care...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with family and friends.