Friday, February 8, 2008

Walk by the park

I was quite sick last couple of days. But this morning I was feeling better, not as strong as I used to be, but strong enought to take a long walk by the Central park.

I walked along the 5th Avenue,

looked at the stones on the pavement,

and mish-mesh of the branches of the winter trees,

then went in to the park...

Isn't it beatiful, the contrast of the trees and stones of the Central park with high-rise apartment buildings at the background ?

I sat by the pond and watched the people around, it was very quiet and peaceful...

a young girl sitting at the next bench was asking for light, but no luck...

on the other side the benches were all empty...

I looked at the winter sky through the naked branches and thought how is it possible to find this quietness in the middle of this big crazy city ?

No comments: