Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm back

After a long time, I'm back... I'm back from the vacation... I'm back home... I'm back to work... I'm back to blogging...

We arrived to Ottawa on last Wednesday at midnight but our luggage didn't. We didn't sleep almost 24 hours and were extremely tired. The next day we had to drive to NYC (8 hours drive) because I had a doctor's appointment on Friday. We drove back home after the appointment and arrived around 11pm. Our luggage arrived home on Saturday morning.

As you can imagine I spend most of the weekend sleeping. Then on Monday, I had a little sore-throat and coughing. My husband had headache and sneezing. Monday night both of us got worse and we couldn't go to work on Tuesday. All I want to have are a bowl of soup and a glass of orange juice... We felt miserable and achy all day, and it still doesn't want to go away.


This is not the first post of the New Year that I wanted to write, but unfortunatelly that's what happened since we were back. I promise, I'll post more cheerfull posts and photos later...

No comments: