Sunday, January 20, 2008

Necklaces

I like necklaces, I like wearing them and I like making them. They add as much/less sparkle/color as you want to whatever you wear...I wanted to post the photos of the necklaces that I've made recently. They are pretty simple. But photographing them is not as simple as it seems... I tried different compositions...


on the lamp shade... no, I don't like it...

on the lamp shade but the lamp is turned on... I don't like that either...

on the corner of the headboard...nope..
(btw we made this headboard ourselves a couple of years ago. From distance, it looks perfect but you can see how awful the corners are in this detail picture)
on the back of the chair... this isn't working either...

ok...I have an idea...I'll take pictures while wearing them...oh oh...don't like it...

i'll put them on my red shawl and take the picture...Himmm, this looks a little bit better....
Ok, don't tell me, I know, I need to improve my photography skills...(note to self: google "photography skills" and read and learn.)
Have a good week everyone...

No comments: