Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend is gone

It's Sunday night already... My bed is calling me... It's loud and clear... Newly washed soft flannel sheets(not ironed but who cares), still warm from the dryer and waiting for me. Before going to bed, I need to take a minute to think what I've done on the weekend.

I worked on Saturday, but got to meet with my friends for a good chat, good food and good time...Then came home and started to make costers with bead embroidery.

On Sunday morning, had a warm oatmeal brakfast with brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts. It was just what I need on a cold winter morning. Then talked to my mom, got some laundry done, meet with friends, went to grocery shop on the way back home, some more laundry, cooked the supper, watched a movie after supper, read the newspapers on the internet and just heard that my bed is calling me...

Oh, and I wore this new heart necklace first time on this weekend. Isn't it pretty ?

No comments: